As your coach:
I work in three key ways to help you reach your full potential
Through coaching with me, you will:
- set appropriate goals defined by your priorities for development
- learn strategies to deal with life, both in work and beyond
- develop a commitment to your values and a knowledge of how/who to draw upon in times of challenge and uncertainty, and
- be enabled to use the tools you’ve learned to find your own solutions in future complex and challenging times
Are you a recently formed team, have new leadership, need to function better together, or need to work better in a virtual world?
The coaching programme is designed in response to your brief. It will be a mixture of self and team discovery, starting with the individuals’ motivations and strengths. We explore how these complement each other in a team environment.
We will also explore both formal and informal roles played by each member and how well these benefit the overall success of the team.
We will also focus on leadership styles and strengths and emotional and social competencies.
These sessions will equip team members with coaching skills and enable them to practise and potentially cascade these throughout the organisation.
Leadership Mentoring and Consultancy
Here I help senior leaders:
- rise to the challenge of constant change
- work to your strengths
- stop to notice and celebrate successes.
- plan your route through uncertainty, determining who is best placed to creatively respond to external forces
- break down the barriers to behaviour change.
I also help leaders identify their own leadership style and how these complement the style of their co-leaders.
Sometimes we just need someone to give us advice and to model good practice, demonstrating:
- difficult conversations
- responses to a critical situation
- making that change no matter how frightening it feels, and
- to show us how to be bold and courageous.
There are times within working relationships where mentoring in that moment can be just as profound as the long-term impact of coaching.